Custom clothing empowers you to resist influences that make you feel bad about how you look, desperate to buy new clothes to fix it, or afraid to go shopping for fear of falling into the same old traps.
This project includes:
- Style consultation
- Sketches (Using your custom croquis, I sketch ideas for your design, usually 3)
- Measurement guidance
- Personal pattern drafting
- Fabric guidance
- Fitting with a basted try-on
- and Adjustments
for ONE piece.
I'll work with you to design a piece that elevates your existing wardrobe and can form the basis of a capsule wardrobe.
DEVELOP ONE CUSTOM PIECE
At the end of this project, I’ll send you an invitation with pricing to purchase your personal design, fully finished with couture seams and closures.
You can access this link in the future, whenever you like, to purchase more garments from the same pattern.
Pricing depends on design features and material choice.
Using material I have in stock,
- Shirt designs typically range 90-180 to make
- Skirt designs typically range 90-180 to make
- Dress designs typically range 125-325 to make
- Pants designs typically range 175-325 to make
- Other styles TBD